[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC #15063: Introduce seperate ajax responder to handle d&d calls

Nikolas Hagelstein lists at shr-now.de
Tue Jul 13 09:55:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 13.07.2010 08:01, schrieb Tolleiv.Nietsch:
> For the move-action I'm fine with the changes. "Unlink" is unfortunately
> supposed to update the "non-used elements" tab therefore it can't be
> moved so easily.

Ah ok stupid me ...i did not noticed that ajax.update...sorry...

We should commit this without the unlink stuff now and i'll file a new
RFC for this including a proper unlinke response...

> 2) Used flexform_getValidPointer() to make sure the requested pointer is
> a valid one.
Hmmm i think this is redundant since api::process does this by itself.
(see
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-templavoila/repository/entry/trunk/class.tx_templavoila_api.php#L430).

What do you think?

BTW: what do you think about encapsulating the js code by a module
pattern. E.g. TX_TEMPLAVOILA_MOD1. This would enable us to indroduce an
init function which could be used to pass over sortables, paths etc.
Besides that we could get rid of the ugly js function naming?

If you agree i could put together something by friday afternoon...

Cheers,
Nikolas