[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC #15063: Introduce seperate ajax responder to handle d&d calls

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Jul 13 08:01:11 CEST 2010

Hi,
thanks for the backport ;)

For the move-action I'm fine with the changes. "Unlink" is unfortunately
supposed to update the "non-used elements" tab therefore it can't be
moved so easily.

I've modified the that a little bit. Most important modifications:

1) added JavaScript Variable to hold the module Back_Path
2) Used flexform_getValidPointer() to make sure the requested pointer is
a valid one.
3) CGL and 4.2 compatibility things

Also tested it in TYPO3 4.2 and 4.3 - if you're fine with my changes I'd
be glad to commit them.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--