[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #13051: browse for records

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Wed Dec 16 20:15:27 CET 2009

Hola TV developers it's really great to see that you are pushing so many
things forward. I just hope that you put some of them as options to
enable/disable via typoscript - the interface can get really cluttered with
all these icons and the reference function is one that really confuses a lot
of editors. I teach TYPO3 courses on a dayly basis on all levels so I don't
postulate this out of thin air.
Therefore I really think it would be cool if this new function could be
turned off with typoscript.

Jsut my sixpence
/thomas

news:mailman.1.1260990671.29393.typo3-team-templavoila at lists.typo3.org...