[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #13051: browse for records

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Dec 16 20:09:56 CET 2009

Hi,
as discussed in Skype there's a problem when using drag&drop right
before the "browse" icon is used.

The attached patch fixes that.

As discussed also the order of the "add" and the "browse" icons is fixed.

This patch is not meant to go to SVN because there are still 2 things
missing:

1) the "paste" icon destination-pointer is not "updated" during
drag&drop - this doesn't happen because there's a [span] tag around that
icon which prevents that the [a] tag is updated - why do we need
that[span]-tag? (could go into another issue because it's not caused by
#13051)

2) I'd prefer to have a possibility to turn the browse-icons off (maybe
via userTSConfig)

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--