[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #13051: browse for records

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Dec 16 23:53:58 CET 2009

Am 16.12.2009 20:15, schrieb Thomas Rehhoff:
> Hola TV developers it's really great to see that you are pushing so many
> things forward. I just hope that you put some of them as options to
> enable/disable via typoscript - the interface can get really cluttered with
> all these icons and the reference function is one that really confuses a lot
> of editors. I teach TYPO3 courses on a dayly basis on all levels so I don't
> postulate this out of thin air.
> Therefore I really think it would be cool if this new function could be
> turned off with typoscript.

Well it's TSConfig not TypoScript .. *nitpick mode off* :P

Yes if you saw my last comment I was also asking for that option. I'm
not sure what the default should be - I'd personally prefer to enable it
by default and provide the possibility to turn it off if needed.

Any objections?

--
Tolleiv Nietsch
www.tolleiv.de - www.aoemedia.de