[TYPO3-hci] Roles2 extension...

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Sun Aug 23 16:17:44 CEST 2009

Philipp Gampe skrev:
> Am 21.08.2009, 23:57 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> fine. i found some bugs.
>>
>> on my localmachine 4.2 is in subdir (localhost/t3/4_2) - all links in
>> toolbar are created wrong as they use domain/typo3/mod.php...
>>
>> vg Steffen
>
> Im not sure if it is the same problem...
>
> with 4.2.8 I can only get the modules the change... but no page tree is
> generated, so no working is possible either :(

It sounds like the refresh problem with 4.2.
In 4.2 the nav_frame and the list_frame doesn't refresh when you switch
role. It should work in 4.3.
What happens when you add a shortcut then? Does that work? Then it
should reload the nav_frame as well as going to the shortcut destination.

> additionnally it also work only if logged in as admin and the do switch
> back mode
> if I log in as the user direcly, nothing happens at all (the role is not
> even activated)

This is a problem that I haven't seen. So that means that if you login
through switchback mode it works, but not if you login through
'change-to' (which should be the same as just loggin in normally).

> though it might have been an configuration error made by me :| as I used
> an existing system and not a new one from scratch

Well - if it works with the change-to beuser simulation - I would expect
it work in normal login as well.

/Stig