[TYPO3-hci] Roles2 extension...

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sat Aug 22 11:43:30 CEST 2009

Am 21.08.2009, 23:57 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> Hi,
>
> fine. i found some bugs.
>
> on my localmachine 4.2 is in subdir (localhost/t3/4_2) - all links in
> toolbar are created wrong as they use domain/typo3/mod.php...
>
> vg Steffen

Im not sure if it is the same problem...

with 4.2.8 I can only get the modules the change... but no page tree is
generated, so no working is possible either :(
additionnally it also work only if logged in as admin and the do switch
back mode
if I log in as the user direcly, nothing happens at all (the role is not
even activated)

though it might have been an configuration error made by me :| as I used
an existing system and not a new one from scratch

apart from that it looks really really nice as I basicly already had role
like usergroups (e.g. news, cal, general-page-edit, newsletter[direct
mail]), so adoption was fairly easy

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)