[TYPO3-hci] Roles2 extension...

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sun Aug 23 20:05:26 CEST 2009

Am 23.08.2009, 16:17 Uhr, schrieb Stig Nørgaard Færch <snf at dkm.dk>:
> It sounds like the refresh problem with 4.2.
> In 4.2 the nav_frame and the list_frame doesn't refresh when you switch
> role. It should work in 4.3.
> What happens when you add a shortcut then? Does that work? Then it
> should reload the nav_frame as well as going to the shortcut destination.
>
> This is a problem that I haven't seen. So that means that if you login
> through switchback mode it works, but not if you login through
> 'change-to' (which should be the same as just loggin in normally).
>
>> though it might have been an configuration error made by me :| as I
>> used an existing system and not a new one from scratch
>
> Well - if it works with the change-to beuser simulation - I would expect
> it work in normal login as well.

far too easy :D

one just has to adjust access for the pages as one has to set access
(access module) to the specific pages. otherwise they will not get mounted
at all :| (because now just one group is loaded)

I just did not thought about that... you should write a clear warning into
the manual (if you did not already) as I am proberly not the only person
stumbling about that issue :)

for now it seem to work like a sharme

I'll do futher testing in production environement and report problems if
they arise
for now Im happy

GREAT WORK

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)