[TYPO3-hci] Extended page/record lookup "window"

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Wed Apr 8 11:05:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

thanks for the new version!

i don't like showing the title of the PID because it has absolutly no
information for me and furthermore it blows ab the whole div a lot :(

Maybe some other improvements:
- Get rid of the edit icon and set its link to the record icon
- Icon of the pid is not necessary but what really would be nice is to
be able to get with 1 click to the page in the BE.
- for the "search:" I am missing a label to the input field
- make the fields for the pageination bigger because the space is there.

If you need a bigger environment because of testing the memory_limit
issue, just mail me! Got here a site with 11k pages and about 8k other
records (no tt_content records yet)

Georg