[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-t3skin] Two proposals for a new skin.

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Jun 15 16:58:11 CEST 2007

Andreas Balzer kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> why just make color theme selector like in skin_grey_2?
>> Used together with tm_shared_lib it has even user level color theme
>> selection (without just installation level color theme selector).
>>
>> BTW. Newest version of tm_shared_lib includes proper multilingual
>> language label suppor for 'topapps'.
> We'll soon post a picture with such a feature. It's already on our disks
> but we're worried about an integration into TYPO3 as such a feature will
> requires heavy server performance.

I don't figure that - installation level selection needs just few
conditions into ext_tables.php and related information in
ext_conf_template.txt. Look at those files in skin_grey_2.

User-level control needs changes to the core - today XCLASS. That
doesn't fit for core plugins.

BTW. In the ewest version of tm_shared_lib the order of modules of the
integrated topapps can change easily, for example
from
menu,old_shortcuts,xyzcorp,clock,workspaces,user,cache,shortcuts,submodules
menu,old_shortcuts,clock,workspaces,user,cache,xyzcorp,shortcuts,submodules

the position of 'xyzcorp' has been changed