[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-t3skin] Two proposals for a new skin.

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Jun 15 19:44:31 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer kirjoitti:
>> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>>> why just make color theme selector like in skin_grey_2?
>>> Used together with tm_shared_lib it has even user level color theme
>>> selection (without just installation level color theme selector).
>>>
>>> BTW. Newest version of tm_shared_lib includes proper multilingual
>>> language label suppor for 'topapps'.
>> We'll soon post a picture with such a feature. It's already on our
>> disks but we're worried about an integration into TYPO3 as such a
>> feature will requires heavy server performance.
>
> I don't figure that - installation level selection needs just few
> conditions into ext_tables.php and related information in
> ext_conf_template.txt. Look at those files in skin_grey_2.
>
> User-level control needs changes to the core - today XCLASS. That
> doesn't fit for core plugins.
>
> BTW. In the ewest version of tm_shared_lib the order of modules of the
> integrated topapps can change easily, for example
> from
> menu,old_shortcuts,xyzcorp,clock,workspaces,user,cache,shortcuts,submodules
> menu,old_shortcuts,clock,workspaces,user,cache,xyzcorp,shortcuts,submodules
>
> the position of 'xyzcorp' has been changed
Tapio: Those are ideas about 5.X not 4.X versions of T3. The whole
concept of those config files is not discussed here but will be in the
5.x dev list.

The integration problems I'm thinking about are related to how to change
colors (and gradients) in vector files on the fly through PHP.

If this is possible, the concept of changable colors shouldn't be a problem.

Andreas