[TYPO3-hci] 4.2 close record button

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Sat Dec 15 18:01:29 CET 2007

Stefano Cecere wrote:
> here is my proposal

It's so easier to discuss with images... Thanks Stefano!

I would not put the close on the left. We got people with 4 years of T3
BE in their hands... Keep the classic order but add separator is ok.

But yes, isolating close and making it red is good. I would also put a
separation between deleting and shortcuts.

Got a problem with Benjamin's suggestion to put caching there since
Cache management sometimes is for the whole site, right ? In my view
this "line of buttons" is for the record I'm editing. It should not
contain anything at a higher level.

These are rushed comments...Trying to get the ball rolling.

Patrick