[TYPO3-hci] 4.2 close record button

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Dec 15 16:56:54 CET 2007

Hi Stefano,

I like it a lot. My remarks:

More space between close and the save section. Otherwise this could be
dangerous ;-). Also, a consistent space between the sections should be made.

I'd like this:

Section 1) "Close": (as it is)
Section 2) "Save":  (as it is)
Section 3) "Remove Changes": History & Delete
Section 4) "More options":   Cache & Shortcut & Edit in Popup & Only
Columns Option (see core list, I forgot about this button)
Section X) Extensions can add more buttons :) Of course, extensions
should be able to add buttons to every section btw.

Let's see what the others come up with :)

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org