[TYPO3-hci] 4.2 close record button

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Sat Dec 15 16:46:32 CET 2007

here is my proposal

* removed the menus
* move close to far left
* the dotted vertical lines could be dynamic section separators
* second section are "save" buttons (i prefer this order since i use
most the save and close button)
* then the delete and mix commands
* the cache (or maybe more hooked commands) could go in a fourth section...

what do you think?

note: i did the alpha to icons... i like alphaed icons :)

stefano