[TYPO3-hci] New File-Icons please

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Fri Dec 7 11:20:22 CET 2007

Hi Franz,

Franz Koch wrote:
> nice extension!

thanks
> Don't forget to add MP4 - the new flash-version as well

Everything is configurable. ;)

> consider to add a checkbox for a slideshow feature, as JW flashplayer is
> also capable of that.

I will look into that. But the Flash player really for a slideshow? I
would have used another ext of mine for that: rgslideshow [1], [2].

> If you need some help, let me know - maybe I can give some tipps or
> whatever you need as I played around with JW flashplayer some time ago
> [1]. It's not perfect, but ok for a low budget thing ;)

Hehe I will need it ;)

[1] http://www.sandvik.fhs.no/
[2] Not only slideshow but a real cool Teaser too
http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgslideshow.html