[TYPO3-hci] New File-Icons please

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Dec 7 11:09:10 CET 2007

Hi Georg,
> I am right now building an extension to enable videos & mp3s inside
> "Text w Images" [1] and I just saw that there are some icons missing.
>
> Especially:
> - MP3 (which uses the wav icon what I don't like)
> - FLV
> - ...
>
> Who has gotten the original icon + font to create more file type icons?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Georg
>
> [1] http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgmediaimages.html

nice extension! Don't forget to add MP4 - the new flash-version as well
as the JW flashplayer are also able to play these. You also might
consider to add a checkbox for a slideshow feature, as JW flashplayer is
also capable of that.

If you need some help, let me know - maybe I can give some tipps or
whatever you need as I played around with JW flashplayer some time ago
[1]. It's not perfect, but ok for a low budget thing ;)

[1] http://www.gera-highspeedoffice.de/start.html
--
Greetings,
Franz