[TYPO3-hci] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Sep 13 11:29:25 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

I think we found a highly motivated contributer in the field of BE
Accessibility - you! There is no way to argue Dmitry, me or any other
core developer to work on accessibility if its not a personal
motivation for us. So it's up to you and whoever you can get in line
behind you.

Your options could be:
- Deliver a patch to the bug-tracker that fixes it all. Then at some
point it can be processed by a core developer and at least discussed
in the open.
- If you are not a coder, then analyze TYPO3 backend code and suggest
actual changes that needs to be made - in the specifics! and with an
estimate of number of changes and which compatibility breaks it might
lead to and which consequences it could lead to for extension
programmers. Then hook up with someone to write the above mentioned
patch.

If more than a patch is needed, then definitely the complete analysis
has to exist as an overview for those to decide on this issue. Then
you could search for a core developer that is a) trusted by the core
team to do proper work and be responsible for it and b) pay him (if
needed) to do the changes.

Thanks for your interest in the topic.

- kasper