[TYPO3-hci] Install Tool

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Sep 12 10:52:10 CEST 2006

I think we can start right away on the install tool! However, I don't
think we will make it for 4.1 but the work we can begin NOW is to
write a story board of the a) guided process of first-time
installation and b) the following "configuration" screen (possibly
with a tree structure to encapsulate options).

Does this approach make sense?

How can we use the wiki to storyboard something that is partly
graphical?

- kasper