[TYPO3-hci] proposal for tabdesign w screenshots

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Mon Oct 23 20:28:03 CEST 2006

Hi, thanks four your work in front!
I think this is not the right solution. Sorry.

- Microsoft's Icon-Bar has bad bad Usability, please don't take it as pro.
- If we need this much space for a Menu, the Concept must be wrong.
- 3 Tabs Rows with the same Style is totally confusing
- Redundant Menus is already a Problem of Typo3. This really doesn't help Usability!
- Without Icons it's faster for sure but it's bad for usability

I hope you don't hate me now :)
But i think, if we like to make Typo3 better, we need to be direct to ideas.

Friendly greez, Jens

Ps: Please comment my Ideas, too. PPT Thread.