[TYPO3-hci] proposal for a better integration of shortcuts

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Mon Oct 23 20:16:18 CEST 2006

Hi i had this thought too .. but what is the main Job of a Shortcut ?
To make things faster ... right? So than, hiding them isn't the Solution.
So do i think. :)

Did you a look of the new Menu i made?
[TYPO3-hci] PPT: Ideas to improve the Usability of Typo3 4.x / 5.0
Chart 37 >> I think this could be a possible solution.

Greez Jens