[TYPO3-hci] proposal for a better integration of shortcuts

redacted user redacted-user at example.org
Mon Oct 23 21:43:09 CEST 2006

Jens Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi i had this thought too .. but what is the main Job of a Shortcut ?
> To make things faster ... right?

yes :-)

So than, hiding them isn't the Solution.

well, i think if the user has a clearly arranged and categorized list
with shortcuts, he/she is MUCH faster than fumbling around in a tiny
shortcut-frame with a crowd of icons which have no title.

> Did you a look of the new Menu i made?
> [TYPO3-hci] PPT: Ideas to improve the Usability of Typo3 4.x / 5.0
> Chart 37 >> I think this could be a possible solution.

it looks very overcrowded...an
enterprise_multi_over_super_everything_inside_typo3 ;-)