[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Oct 20 16:50:37 CEST 2006

Lasse Norby

>> Showing and highlighting *consistent* main and sub-module works only
>> with hover-based 1. level. If you click you just change the view, but
>> if you save the last active sub-module, it doesn't necessary belongs
>> under the clicked main module.
>> If you click only selecting sub-modules, you can have full consistent
>> highlighting. Active sub-module can belong only to the main-module,
>> which is currently marked as active.
>>
>> 3. level are special task in sub-modules - for them tabs in view.
> Must admit that I don't really know what your saying here.. Maybe I have
> to take a look at skin_grey_2 before I get the point??

please visit in
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/

use as username and password 'dev_admin' or 'tester.
If you click some sub-menu you see that both the active main module
and sub-module are highlighted - and the higlight system is always
consistent. If you don't reload the frame, and doesn't change module,
the active main module remains visible

It is possible to configure, which main module is as default visible.
Also starting page is configurable.

> I consider "skin_grey" to be your masterpiece! - I only did some css,
> and never even released it. It's all yours man!

But the basic CSS and color theme is from your original skin_grey +
main icons (I have made some new because it didn't have full icon set).

>> The idea of the podcast is however implemented - I mean topmenu.
>> Not the way as in the podcast but *some respects* better than in the
>> podcast.

> Ok! Podcast?? Do you mean the topmenu from Kasper

presumably. That related your unpublished top menu, which has shortcuts
on right side as relative big menu.

, or the one I did a
> while back??

it is time from the podcast I mean.