[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Mon Oct 16 19:23:14 CEST 2006

JoH asenau schrieb:

> http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/basic_dd.html
>
> In fact it's a real ugly hack but it is _working_ without _any_ JavaScript
> at all.
> They are abusing another non standard behaviour of IE: Nested A-Tags that
> are generated by removing the closing tag with conditional comments for any
> IE < 7 and adding it again after the whole submenu with the same trick.

Hey Joey,

as I proposed before, I have already made a CSS-Only menu working in IE
and FF without any flickering. It uses exactly the approach from the
site you mentioned.

You can look at it here: http://typo3.susi-moog.de/menu.html

Please feel free to comment on anything that seems wrong (note that the
background isn't finished).

Regards,

SUsanne

--