[TYPO3-hci] ...was inspiring people to slave, now lets talk turkey...

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sun Oct 15 16:26:16 CEST 2006

Hi Erik,

my view is this: when the topics and tasks to do are split into little
pieces _then_ it's easy for people to jump in and decide what they like
to do.

The topic "HCI" seems to be too big and complex, that's maybe the reason
why not much is done so far (if I read it right what Kasper wrote about
this newsgroup)

For the documentation I'm trying to split the things in "nice easy
pieces". But it needs some time until I ask for helpers. documentation
can make fun, too ;-)

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler