[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Sat Oct 14 00:01:27 CEST 2006

Thanks Susanne.

I thought about that too. Then realized we should go for something
more flexible, namely the diff. Who says that dropdowns represent a
list anyway? Could be anything. In default examples we need space for
a check-icon (Ã), an item icon, the title and an arrow to the right.
Could that be made with a list? If so, how?

Regardless of which path I choose to follow for my own favourite menu
it will be possible for others to make it their way.

- kasper