[TYPO3-hci] inspiring people to slave, WAS: 4.1 =menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Oct 13 14:11:32 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb:
> Erich Althaus - CS2 schrieb:
>> Hi There
>>
>> Sorry, but I don't know what I should think and say about this
>> thread.
>
> Why didn't you post in the thread then? Please don't full-quote and
> break threads.
Because the originial thread does break the thread
"menubar/iconbar/dashboard". The one writing in the thread above should
be noticed, and not Erich in my opinion!

>> Can someone tell me the goal of this thread? Do you think this is
>> supporting our Mission?
>
> As long as Kasper and Joey feel like writing, and people like myself
> enjoy reading this, it is definitely worthwile. I guess around 80
> percent of all threads here and elsewhere don't result in much results
> anyway, nothing wrong with that. Communication by itself is a value in
> our community.
The thread above is contra-productive. It would be better, if *sry guys*
Kasper and Joey would not write about this topic there, or create a new
topic about the goal in creating a menubar, a dashboard and an iconbar.
We can't talk about several subthreads with completly different topics
in one thread.. This is quite hard to read.

>> Let's go forward and use our creativity and energy to solve our
>> mission and make something meaningfull.
>
> I don't think discussions are meaningless, sorry.
But I do too.

Greetings
Andreas