[TYPO3-hci] inspiring people to slave, WAS: 4.1 =menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Thu Oct 12 23:14:48 CEST 2006

Erich Althaus - CS2 schrieb:
> Hi There
>
> Sorry, but I don't know what I should think and say about this
> thread.

Why didn't you post in the thread then? Please don't full-quote and
break threads.

> Can someone tell me the goal of this thread? Do you think this is
> supporting our Mission?

As long as Kasper and Joey feel like writing, and people like myself
enjoy reading this, it is definitely worthwile. I guess around 80
percent of all threads here and elsewhere don't result in much results
anyway, nothing wrong with that. Communication by itself is a value in
our community.

> Let's go forward and use our creativity and energy to solve our
> mission and make something meaningfull.

I don't think discussions are meaningless, sorry.

Cheers,
Michael