[TYPO3-hci] inspiring people to slave, WAS: 4.1 =menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Oct 13 11:07:45 CEST 2006

Hello Joey,

>>> Well -since this discussion will lead to nowhere I just want to
>>> clarify this point
> The upper sentence just says that I don't think it would be useful to
> continue a thread that would just be an endless battle of arguments. Kasper
> has made his point clear and so did I. The last point I wanted to clarify
> because Kasper claimed that I wanted to force the core developers to solve
> my problems, which is simply not true.

In my opinion a talk is not a "battle of arguments" - it's a process to
get to a good solution for both.

> I don't see where this might have been "authoritarian" (although I have to
> admit that IMHO leadership always has something to do with authority) - but
> I didn't even claim to be a leader, so I don't know what's your problem with
> my style.

It has to do with respect, I think this the problem for me.

> (..) Usually I don't just solve my own
> problems but the problems (..) They call it "service" ;-)

So you're somebody mainly social-oriented. But I you said "just"...

>> I made some comments in the wikipage regarding the
>> coding-styleguide-OpenOffice-document. If you _really_ want to
>> contribute something then you should write your concept of making
>> concepts in an _agile context_ at this wiki-page what I prepared:
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3Doc/doc_core_cgl#Brainstorming
> Since the page you created reflects my "concept of making concepts"
> perfectly well, I don't know what else I should contribute to that page.

OK, then the next step is needed. In the moment it's just a draft
collection - not a real guide for people who want to have help.

>> Or do you just ask questions to put more life in the community or ask
>> questions what nobody is thinking of in the moment???
> Of course - I just ask questions, because it's always so boring in these
> groups ;-)
> Come on! - You didn't really mean that serious ...

I know people who really ask questions for that two reasons. So it could
be so with you, too ;-)

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler