[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Dan Frost dan at 3ev.com
Fri Oct 13 10:05:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

This might be be a little off topic, but I wanted to add that we are
just about to publish a frontend version of the toolbar.

This turns frontend editing into point-and-click. Ever played with
Google Pages? - works a bit like this: click the content area, form
loads and start editing.

Perhaps we can merge the APIs so that the frontend editing could merge
into the toolbar system??

Let me know,

Cheers,
dan