[TYPO3-hci] HCI list post statistics

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Oct 11 20:51:16 CEST 2006

Hi Christopher

While "JoH" is kind of unique, "Christopher" is not. Should any other
guy named "Christopher" not require the same right as you then? It
doesn't matter if you posted for four years, I want to know who you
are when browsing the list. _Everyone_ else in the TYPO3 community
has agreed to this, you should too. Protection of privacy? Come on...!

However, I have now put Michael Stucki in copy since he has authority
to decide if you "must" to it to be on the list, if he says you have
to, you have to. Otherwise you can decide for yourself if you wish to
meet my wish.

list-rules-guidelines/ page this is what is said about name (under
suggestions):

"Names - please use your real name - we're a friendly list that likes
to know whom we're talking!"

- kasper