[TYPO3-hci] HCI list post statistics

Christopher bedlamhotelnospam at gnospammail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:55:21 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Hi Guys,

<snip>

> (@"Christopher" - please add your last name, I believe its against our
> rules to be anonymous and you are _not_ the only Christopher around. For
> "JoH" its different due to his year-long participation in the community)

Kasper, I've been posting to the lists--usually answering questions--for
almost /four years/ without using a last name. My surname is easy enough
to discover if you're truly interested (and is always included in
off-list messages).

Protecting one's privacy is difficult enough on the internet so IMO a
community rule /requiring/ participants to divulge more personal
information than is strictly necessary is a bad rule.

-Christopher