[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Oct 11 00:22:07 CEST 2006

Thank you, Erich. That was very quick and kind of you to provide this
example. (I could have waited longer :-)

I would like to know what others think of this for the basic user?

My own idea is we should have a backend which can allow for upgrading
the user to more complexity if/when they need it. Therefore I'm
opposed to the idea of two completely separate ways. I believe the
menu/icon bar can serve both purposes and much depends on the default
module shown in the content frame. Thus you could imagine an
implementation like the one I show in my attached screenshot.