[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Erich Althaus - CS2 erich.althaus at cs2.ch
Tue Oct 10 23:50:41 CEST 2006

Oh, Deadlines? That's something i learned last Saturday.

Never tell Deadlines ;-) But without Deadlines, I will miss the wooshing
sound they ever make when they fly by.

OK, here it is, but done with my little knowledge I have. It's a very
rough example, but you can click on most of tabs (not Top Tabs for
Workspaces).

What I'm not able to Simulate is the Drag and Drop Functionality. But
the Idea is, that Elements from Page View, List View, Pagetree, Filelist
can be moved to Clipboard.

It looks like I Love Tabs, but these where in my Eyes the Best things
showing the idea at the moment.

Ok, now I'm listening for the Feedback. And please consider, this was
done in 2 Hours without checking consistency and completeness.

http://www.tragamin.com/t3_be/Home.html

Greets

Erich