[TYPO3-hci] Online-Survey

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Nov 21 12:36:50 CET 2006

Sebastian Erlhofer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as Patrick said, we will close the survey-draft this weekend and work
> out a RC1.
> While working out we have to find a survey-tool in which we put in the
> questions (and a server for placing the tool, best: *.typo3.org for
> trustworthiness).
> Regarding the tool, it should itself be "best usable", that includes the
> following functions in my eyes:
> - progress-bar on every page
available
> - multiple questions on one page (so that we don't have hundreds of pages)
available
> - junction-function (funny word): show only questions i, j if one
> answers X in question h.
It's called conditions and they work on page level. You can group
questions on one page and show this page only when the conditions of
previous answers are true.
> - multi-language support
available
> - ability to save questions even the survey was not filled out to the end
pbsurvey saves the answers after submitting each page. If someone stops
in the middle of the survey, the answers are still there. In the export
tool you can select if you want to export the unfinished surveys as well.
> - ability to display images to single questions / answers
In pbsurvey you can add presentation items to the questionnaire, like
images. I've added the RTE for the subtext of each question this week,
so we can also do it within the RTE. I still have to upload this version
to the TER.
> - ability to export data to excel and spss
Of course :-) SPSS is no problem

> I don't know whether pbsurvey fits all this, but at least the
> screenshots seems like it (Patrick, you should know best ;))
pbsurvey fits all :-)

> Staffan, are you interested in helping the survey getting "programmed"?
> What do you want to contribute? :)
Staffan, can you please help with the questions we have to ask the users?

> Greetings,
> -sebastian

Cheers,
Patrick