[TYPO3-hci] Online-Survey

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Tue Nov 21 10:07:47 CET 2006

Hi,

as Patrick said, we will close the survey-draft this weekend and work
out a RC1.
While working out we have to find a survey-tool in which we put in the
questions (and a server for placing the tool, best: *.typo3.org for
trustworthiness).
Regarding the tool, it should itself be "best usable", that includes the
following functions in my eyes:
- progress-bar on every page
- multiple questions on one page (so that we don't have hundreds of pages)
- junction-function (funny word): show only questions i, j if one
answers X in question h.
- multi-language support
- ability to save questions even the survey was not filled out to the end
- ability to display images to single questions / answers
- ability to export data to excel and spss

I don't know whether pbsurvey fits all this, but at least the
screenshots seems like it (Patrick, you should know best ;))

Staffan, are you interested in helping the survey getting "programmed"?
What do you want to contribute? :)

Greetings,
-sebastian