[TYPO3-hci] Online-Survey

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Nov 21 09:06:13 CET 2006

Staffan,

We will first put the questions on the wiki page. If you have any ideas
about the questions and the survey itself, please enter your information
at http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Usability_Survey. Add new questions
or enter your ideas at the bottom in the wishlist. At the end of this
week Sebastian will have a look at it, and we will start the survey asap.

I still have to add my wishes and questions to the Wiki.

Patrick