[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 menubar thoughts

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Nov 13 13:33:32 CET 2006

Andreas Balzer kirjoitti:
> Lasse Norby schrieb:
>> Hi Andreas
>>
>> you wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>> Your demo is great! Wow!
>> Thank you!
>>
>>> Well.. There are currently several things I dislike.
>> Yeah.. Me too ;-)

One issue related with suckerfish menus - if Lasse use them - is
that they don't have delay and slippering is easy.

http://www.nordicmind.com/cms/
Works better in Firefox because of small shelter areas on left and bottom.

Reason
li:hover ul
ul as container block is in hover state and it is *bigger* than visible
menu. If you go outside the menu are, the menu would not collapse
immeditately. "shelter area" makes the menu more accessible.

MS IE operates only with LI - can't do the same -
or needs some extra JavaScript, I can't do (needs some JavaScript
expert to solve this issue).