[TYPO3-hci] Survey (review)

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Mon Dec 4 09:51:27 CET 2006

Hello,

I compiled the usability-survey and the notes of some listmembers.

You can find the survey draft here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Usability_Survey

I would appreciate it if you could review it for:

- correct english
- approximate time which is needed to fill out the survey
- integrity of questions and answers
- and comprehensability of the same

I tried to rewrite the survey to focus both the admins and the "normal"
users (which was a major mentioned issue). In addition to that I tried
to strike a balance between completeness and survey-usability (mainly:
length). So please do not be surprized if some questions (like "how do
you use TemplaVoila exactly") did not not get into it.

I am curious about your opinions.

Greetings,
-sebastian