[TYPO3-hci] Survey (review)

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Mon Dec 4 16:49:11 CET 2006

Sebastian Erlhofer schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I compiled the usability-survey and the notes of some listmembers.
>
> You can find the survey draft here:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Usability_Survey
>
> I would appreciate it if you could review it for:
>
> - correct english
> - approximate time which is needed to fill out the survey
> - integrity of questions and answers
> - and comprehensability of the same
>
> I tried to rewrite the survey to focus both the admins and the "normal"
> users (which was a major mentioned issue). In addition to that I tried
> to strike a balance between completeness and survey-usability (mainly:
> length). So please do not be surprized if some questions (like "how do
> you use TemplaVoila exactly") did not not get into it.
>
> I am curious about your opinions.
>
> Greetings,
> -sebastian

Hi!
It's a left click on the page icon in pagetree :)
Well, it took me about 6 minutes to go through the survey, read every
question and chose which answer to give ;)

Let's say an average user can do it within 10 minutes if he's eating a
pizza the same time ;)

I think the survey is quite good. Add some nice images and a nice button
menu (prev/next) and then the translation stuff can be done :)

Greetings
Andreas