[TYPO3-ect] Announcing TER cleanup process

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Wed Jan 30 10:27:20 CET 2013

Hi Jigal,

all this sounds great - but with whom from the T3O-Team did you discuss
this? Seems that some of us have to do this work (adjusting the
T3O-Search / adding the moving parts to the TER / testing the functional
changes / ... ) and I wonder how you planned this?

Don't get me wrong, we'll fully support you with that - but all of us
got your messages unprepared and that's not too optimal ;)

Cheers.

--
Tolleiv Nietsch
TYPO3 Core Developer