[TYPO3-edu] typo3 and e-learning

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue May 29 13:48:44 CEST 2007

Thomas Scholze schrieb:
  > The next hot topic for schools / universities is alumni. I think this
> will result to something like "social networking".
That's a good one. But..
I thought about this too and tried to create such a network for my
school because I thought it's important.
But there are big companies that do this like schuelervz.de oder
studivz.de in Germany. I don't think that this will be a problem where
schools have to think about in the future. Social networks exist already
and not everybody should waste time to build such a network.

Even moodle has some basic capabilities in that direction. So I wouldn't
focus on this topic, even I think it's still important.

What do you think?

Andreas