[TYPO3-edu] typo3 and e-learning

Thomas Scholze tscholze at fh-lausitz.de
Tue May 29 10:26:33 CEST 2007

Hello Group.

Gina Steiner schrieb:
> yesterday i thought typo3 and e-learning.
> in the way it is written in the wiki:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EduTeam#III_E-Learning_with_TYPO3
> not about the current e-learning abilities of typo3 but about the
> possible connection with software like moodle, ilias, webct...
>
> so what do you think about brainstorming on this topic?

Sure that is a good idea, this was also my first notion as i thought
about TYPO3 & e-learning.
For me moodle is the most relevant product in this case.

Long time ago i've found something about the ELO-Team on this page
http://edu.typo3.com/Projekte.1761.0.html?&L=2
Is it still active?

The next hot topic for schools / universities is alumni. I think this
will result to something like "social networking".

Please publish news or pending tasks in the wiki/newsgroup maybe it's
possible to commit them to our students.

Regards
Thomas