[TYPO3-edu] stuck?

Claudio Cathomen [ICSurselva AG] c.cathomen at icsurselva.ch
Fri May 4 10:27:38 CEST 2007

Hi Sander, hi Gina

yeah, you are right, for the good of the project I absolutley agree that
its the best if Gina takes the lead.

The Layout on http://t016.icsurselva.ch/ (I just have importet the old
content, just to have some meat) has to be moved to the T3 Server, then
work on Content can start.

This is not meaning that I am not interested to work in the group
anymore, but, I agree, leading is something else...

So, 1st thing to do for me now is to transfer the templates to the T3
Server. Give me one week for that, i have to coordinate that with Joh ...

greetings

Claudio

and SORRY..