[TYPO3-edu] wiki page

Gina Steiner steiner at akea.de
Fri May 4 12:49:18 CEST 2007

hi *,

ok, so i'll take it and sorry mario that you are leaving...

i set up a wiki page where i collected all information so far. excuse me
if i forgot something, if you detect something, please simply edit it.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EduTeam

i did not list denis korobov, walter haecker, robert brenstein and
andreas balzer as i do not know if they are still interested in
participating. if -> please post.

@sander: i'm interested in the 'code of conduct' you mentioned
@all: any hints regarding a corrector, as we are no native speakers?

best gina

p.s. i can still hear sanders words in my head:"Lets finish the darn thing"

--
blog.maragi.de