[TYPO3-edu] stuck?

Sander Vogels sander at typo3.org
Tue May 1 16:24:44 CEST 2007

Hi Claudio,

We are implementing a new kind of 'code of conduct' in the TYPO3 teams
so projects don't get stranded. This is especially about doing things
you promised to the others. I mean good intentions are always very nice
but at the end of the day we need result.

You let lots of deadlines pass untill now, still without the promised
result. I ask you to give us a final deadline, no longer then a few
weeks, to finish the stuff so we can go on. If you are not able to make
it, please be fair to yourself and anyone else and pass the team
leadership to Gina ok?

I don't want to be rude but this is getting a bit anoying.

Ciao,

Sander