[TYPO3-dam-devel] Q-2-All-Devs - Testing patches Procedure (without shell-usage)

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Feb 6 17:29:07 CET 2009

The way I see it, if enough info is provided so that the bug can be
reproduced, it must be fixed. As we have seen there are different set
ups people can have, and that may result in one person seeing the bug
that other's can't replicate. In this case the testsite will not really
help the issue.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/