[TYPO3-dam-devel] Q-2-All-Devs - Testing patches Procedure (without shell-usage)

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Fri Feb 6 12:53:06 CET 2009

Hi georg, hi yall,

 > Basically think of the TYPO3-Testsite from Kasper (ages ago), however
 > including all DAM related stuff.
I LOVE this idea! one thing im realy concerned about, is testing against
large enough data stocks (i know you do as well).
so: how could such a testsite contain enough data and still be shipable?
creating XX.000 clear.gif´s with random names?

 > I can highly recommend the usage of np_subversion
just gave it a try and like it. shouldnt DAM support it, if its
installed? (didnt love i had to re-enable the old fileadmin to use it... ;))
im not sure, if i know bastian waidelich personaly but i hope we´ll see
some of the network-publishing folks in laax. maybe we can huddle
together there and make some plans.

gRTz
pekue