[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM release speed

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Sun Dec 20 12:59:30 CET 2009

Hi team,

I just released DAM 1.1.2 as you may have noticed. And one or two
releases a year is just not enough. I'm going to do monthly bugfix
releases from now on. Even if only one pesky bug is fixed, a bugfix
release will be baked that month.

This means that the Mantis roadmap is no longer very usefull for bugfix
releases on the 1.1 branch since we will release anyway and the bugs
that are not fixed will be moved forward to the next version on the roadmap.

The feature versions are also not released often enough IMHO. We need a
feature vote and map out what features will go into what versions.

I'll cook up a plan next week.

The flash uploader must go in SOON! It's great work. But it would be
nice if it was easily accessible and not 50% hidden.

Next bugfix version is scheduled to be released on friday the 1st of
january.

Have a nice year ending all!

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Warm regards,