[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM release speed

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sun Dec 20 17:04:30 CET 2009

Thanks for your work Michiel!

Fully agree with you on everything. I'll try to fix up the flash
uploader, and post version two of the patch today.

FYI, I think we need to work on some sponsoring deals. Bugfixes are asy
enough to make, but features require digging in DAM code, which as many
of you know is not pretty. So if we work out sponsoring/marketing, it
would kickstart development & releases.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/