[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM 1.1.2 has been released

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Sun Dec 20 12:48:15 CET 2009

The DAM development team is proud to announce the release of version
1.1.2 of the DAM. Also known as; 'Bugfix Release for the Bugfix Release
after "The Big Sleep"'.

Big thanks go out to all the people who have spotted bugs, supplied
patches and tested the dam. We could not have done this without you.
Thank you all!

What bugs were fixed? Well, a lot of bugs were fixed. Please see the
Changelog for a complete list:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/extension-dam/dam/tags/dam_1-1-2/ChangeLog

Very special thanks goes out to Rene Fritz whose brainchild DAM is.
Rene! You are welcome in the team. Thank you Daniel Hinderink. For the
record Daniel, Rene and Ben started out braining about DAM way back in
like 2003.

Please keep on reporting bugs, add feature requests and keep those
patches coming.

If you want to push development, consider sponsoring certain bugs or
features. Many of us do this work in our spare time, but some of us also
need to earn a living from the work we do.

Keep on DAMming!
--

Met vriendelijke groet / Warm regards,

Michiel Roos